I've always been under the opinion that the internet is a place where too much personal information is shared. Whether it be your address, your full name, your social security number, etc. One can never be too careful when adding to the vast amount of information that is viewable to more than, im sure, we can ever know. however, bloggin is a chance for one to say both nothing and everything. I can write till im blue in the fingers and never really say anything personal.
I suppose what i mean to say is, in a world where women are becoming less and less valued and men become less and less valuable, what follows is the impressions and insights into the life of me, a lover of the good ol' days when people not only respected each other, they respected themselves. When honor was something to fight and die defending. When all things base and vile were avoided and thought of as they are, base and vile.
some people say that in order to change the world, we must first change ourselves. I believe a similar and more current statement could be: "if you want to change the world, start a blog."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment